Monday, October 27, 2008

Fibromyalgia Calming Down

My new diet of dropping back to 500 calories every other day is working out well so far. I have lost 14 lbs. so far. Yea! Only 15 to go. I think it is working because I don't feel deprived because I can eat anything I want on the day in between. I also probably eat healthier on my low day because I have to think about what I am eating, and I also try to be sure to eat my food slowly and chew it well. Some of this is holding over the my full day too.

I am also finding that my fibromyalgia symptoms are better too. I just was at the doctor's for checkup today and even my blood pressure was down.

Simpleology Helpful Too

I take part in a program called Simpleology. The first module is free and helps you set your life goals. It has been very helpful for me to clarify what my goals are and how to reach them.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments:

Post a Comment