Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cold Flairs Up Fibromyalgia

This has been a hard winter for me as I just seem to get over one cold, and then I get another one. I guess my immune system is down this year or else it is because I am working outside the home part time this year and am exposed to more viruses.

Whenever I have a cold or flu, it makes the fibromyalgia pain worse. I do self-massage on the specific points that hurt. Some days my whole skin hurts, especially if someone tries to touch me. Fortunately, that hasn't lasted only a couple of days now.

I am looking into eating healthier again. I seem to go in spurts with that. I do it for a while, and then I fall back into my old eating habits.

I will be working on trying to eat something healthier each day in place of something more unhealthy. If I keep working on replacing the bad with something better, then maybe I can achieve the healthier eating all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment