Saturday, December 13, 2008

Does Fibromyalgia Make You Super Sensitive?

I was just wondering if there are others suffering from fibromyalgia who have become super sensitive?

I find that I can feel my fingernails grow. They actually hurt when they do that. In a day or two it quits. Anyone else out there have this problem?

I find I have sensitive hearing also. Loud volume on music, tv, etc. actually causes my ears to hurt.

I have at times had my skin become so sensitive that anyone touching me even lightly about sends me to the ceiling. Fortunately, I have not had that for a while.

Bright light bothers my eyes. I need to be sure and wear sunglasses year round or my eyes physically hurt.

When I get sick, even the hairs on my head hurt.

Is there anyone else out there like this or am I just unique?

Leave a comment below to let me know how you are super sensitive.

2 comments:

  1. You are probably hypersensitive because of the
    REM sleep deprivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I will have to look into the sleep deprivation. I do find when I know that I have dreamed because I remember a dream, I have a better day physically. What I really don't know is how to get that better sleep all the time.

    ReplyDelete