Saturday, December 27, 2008

Anyone else wake up in the middle of the night?

I usually can go to sleep quite easily, but there are times when I go to sleep and then wake up 4-5 hours later and can't get back to sleep for 2-3 hours. It makes my next day very hard to get through. Also when it seems to happen, I will do that for several nights in a row.

I cannot figure out what is making me wake up, and why I can't go back to sleep quickly.

I used to think that it was because I spent too much time on the computer, but the last few days with Christmas and family visiting, I have not had time to be on the computer, but I still had problems waking up in the middle of the night.

Last night, however, I slept the whole night through. I can't figure out if I did something different or what.

I know that my fibromyalgia is much better when I sleep the whole night through. It is even better when I know that I have been dreaming.

So for me, a good night's sleep is the most valuable thing I can do to not feel the fibromyalgia pain.

What about you? Are you having similar problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment